This month, the theme is Focus on the Sentiment. Our Design Team is showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of the project. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals share with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The sentiment I’m focusing on today is “So Grateful.” It expresses the thankfulness that I’ve been trying to cultivate in my own life. It is said that being thankful can improve your health. For me, it keeps me in a good mood and gives me a good attitude, just like cardmaking does!
For the leaves on this card I used the baby-wipe technique, It’s the perfect way to create beautiful leaves. Here’s a video tutorial that shows you how to create the leaves like I did!
Today’s card is made with the Soft Seedlings stamp set, which is perfect for fall. Behind the leaves is a piece of the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper that has a pretty scallop on the bottom cut with a die from the new Apple Blossom Dies.
The Cajun Craze color of the designer series paper blends beautifully with our Petal Pink cardstock. The base of the card is Petal Pink cardstock and then I’ve added a layer of the same cardstock embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
The ribbon and bow tied around this piece is White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon that’s been colored with a Dark Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend.
The sentiment is also from the Soft Seedlings stamp set. Here it is embossed with white embossing powder on a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock, and trimmed close with Paper Snips Scissors.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 12th when our theme will be a color challenge!
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards <<<<<<<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori L Webb at Clever Copies
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s card are shown below: