Do you like making little treat bags for fall and winter? I do. You can just take a few with you wherever you go…the cleaners, the dentist, the hair place, just anywhere! It’s fun to surprise people with cute little bags of treats.
These bags are made from the Tricks & Treats Dies. And these dies make so much more than just the treat bags! As you can see, there’s a little “Boo” word die, a ghost, a candy corn, and more.
Below is a replay of my Facebook Live that shows you exactly how to make these cute little bags!
Here’s another bag that I made. Both bags are made with the Them Bones Designer Series Paper. Then the additional pieces are made from different colors of cardstock.
5 FABULOUS NEW DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS
AVAILABLE NOW IN ONLINE EXCLUSIVES
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to crate today’s treat bag are below: