This cute Santa tag was created with the Sending Cheer Bundle. There are so many darling dies in this Bundle, and so many wonderful things to create!
Here’s an array of holiday tags made with dies in this Bundle. Below you can see that there is a tag die, and various dies that fit the sentiment stamps perfectly.
As you can see, I really like the santa hat. There’s a die for the hat itself, and then separate dies for the fluffy white tip of the hat and the fluffy border of the hat. And the dies even emboss the paper!
On the Old Olive tag, I embossed the cardstock with the Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder. Each tag is layered with the different elements and baker’s twine ties it all together. I can’t wait to put these on my holiday gifts!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
Here are the Stampin’ Up! products used to create these cute tags: