The holidays are upon us, and that means it’s time for…tags! I love to make tags and attach them to gifts. These particular tags were made to go with my Faith Creation Kits. Each time I send out kits I like to add cute thank you tags using some of the products from the kit. I thought you might like to see the tags I made.
Here I used the wonderful Tailor Made Tags Dies. These dies are so classic: eight different dies that you can use for birthdays, holidays, any kind of occasion!
The dies are stitched and they automatically cut the little holes at the top. (I love that!) Baker’s Twine is perfect to put through the hole, and here I’ve used the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine, so you can choose one of 5 different colors!
The Garden Walk Designer Series Paper is one of my new favorites. Why? Because it works for all the seasons of the year and has beautiful colors.
I hope you had a good Halloween! We had a great time – Elie was a ghost with a cute orange bow!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!
If you like today’s post…
- Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE GIFTS
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Sign Up for my Blog Posts and Newsletter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Find me on Instagram
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
- Peggy’s FREE You Tube Video tutorials
The Stampin’ Up! products used to create today’s tags are shown below: