Welcome to the Pals’ June Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects using “Anything with Wings” You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My “winged” project is a sweet little box and a tag or box topper, depending on your preference! The box was created with the new Perfect Parcel Dies – and I almost missed these in the catalog! Oh my gosh I love this little box!
The box was made using two 6″ x 8″ pieces of Terracotta Tile card stock and one of the dies. There is one die which creates the box and you run both pieces of cardstock through the Big Shot separately, so that the score lines show through very clearly.
The box topper is cut to the size of the box, 4″ x 2.” It slides right on top of the box to give it a pretty top. The box and the topper are created with Terracotta Tile card stock and covered with the new Woven Threads Designer Series Paper. This designer series paper includes all of the new 2019-2020 In Colors.
If you prefer to make a tag, use a 4-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Terracotta Tile card stock punched at the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
The new Scalloped Lace Trim was added around all sides of the box and affixed with tiny dots of multipurpose glue. This is new lace trim and I might just use it on everything!! 🙂 The box itself is tied up with a pretty bow of Call Me Clover 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon.
Both the tag and the box topper are decorated with some Call Me Clover Leaf Ribbon. The Well Written Dies have this tiny bird die – he’s so darling! I cut him out from Seaside Spray cardstock. I also used the dies to cut the “thanks” sentiment out of Terracotta Tile card stock. A few sequins from the Woven Threads Sequin Assortment added a bit of bling!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Mixing It Up” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
Thank you for stopping by today!
- SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack – save up to 70%
- Join my Sweet Stampers Team of demonstrators – click for info
- Save 10% on Product Bundles
The supplies to make today’s project are listed below. Just click on any item to learn more or to order!