There are SO MANY FABULOUS THIGS in the new 2018 Occasions Catalog!! I haven’t been able to try even half of these fabulous products, but of what I’ve played with I already have favorites and I want to share them with you! Today I’m going to start with my First Five Favorites. I’ll follow up later with more, but I had to show you these right away!!
- The Beautiful Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon (above)– my favorite item in the whole catalog!! I LOVE this color and I LOVE this ribbon! It ties easily, has bling and is perfect for all my projects!! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
2. Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper – this paper is is amazingly beautiful. One side of each sheet has very very pretty floral and cake designs which include sparkly foil bits. The other side has more more pretty patterns but without foil. This paper has so many uses, from fancy to humble, for birthdays, weddings or just a card that says “hi.” I’ll be using it a lot, you can be sure! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
3. Perennial Birthday Stamp Set (Clear or Wood) – darling and versatile birthday set for spring. Trendy fonts and flowers that can be colored with our new Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers! Coordinates with the Perennial Birthday Project Kit, but such a great classic on its own. Love! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
4. Sure Do Love You Clear-Mount Bundle – The 2 best things about this bundle (well, 3 things if you count the fact that as a bundle it’s 10% OFF!!!!) are the elongated heart (so fresh and flirty!!!) and the adorable Lots to Love Box Framelit! This elongated heart is different from the standard hearts we see at Valentine’s Day, and it gives your projects a modern flair! And the Lots to Love Box is like a Valentine Heart Box is so cute! I’ll be giving out lots of these little boxes filled with heart treats! I just love that I can make my own box and don’t have to buy something to hold Valentine candies. (click the photo to shop for this item!)
5. Heart Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set – I know you’re thinking, “What? More Hearts?” Well, yes! I mean, LOOK at these hearts! They’re SO adorable! We can talk about the pretty heart of flowers, or the elongated striped heart, or the bundle of tiny hearts… And the hearts coordinate either with the Lots to Love Box Framelits mentioned above or the Sweet and Sassy Framelits (traditional heart framelits dies). Hearts aren’t just for Valentine’s Day, they’re for so many other occasions. We won’t tire of this year-round stamp set!! (click the photo to shop for this item!)
So, what do you think so far? Gorgeous products, right?
And even better is our big sale called SALE-A-BRATION!! You get one FREE product from the special Sale-a-Bration Catalog for every $50 you spend during SALE-A-BRATION! We love sales, don’t we??
Click on the photo below to view the catalog with the FREE items:
Thank you for stopping by today! I’d love to hear what you think about these fabulous products! Leave me a comment HERE and let me know.
A ribbon share is an opportunity for you to get a little bit of the new Stampin’ Up! ribbons without having to buy an entire spool! I cut the spools of ribbon into 2-yard lengths and you get 2 yards of each ribbon. This is a great way for you to have lots of ribbons on hand for your crafting without having to make a big investment!
How does it work?
I’ve chosen ALL of the new ribbons in the 2018 Occasions Catalog for your ribbon share. (Except, there is one new ribbon on page 5 of the new catalog that I have not included in the share as it is not available to order at the time that the catalog goes live. As soon as this ribbon becomes available I will let you know and you will have an opportunity to order it from me.)
You will receive 14 yards of ribbon for only $12, plus $3 shipping (see below). If you want to participate, email me with the words RIBBON SHARE in the subject line and I will send you an invoice via email. (Please watch your inbox for the invoice and also check your junk mail in case it goes in there!) To secure your place in the Ribbon Share, you must pay the invoice within 24 hours of receipt.
I will place my order for all ribbons on January 10th. Please allow until January 25th to receive your shares as I have to order the ribbons, sort, cut and mail all of the ribbons after I get them (but I hope to get them out sooner!).
Today’s card is a sneak peek of some exciting new products in the Occasions Catalog going live on January 3rd! The first thing I decided to make is Valentines! I want to get them made early so they are ready to send out the first of February.
I really love making Valentines ~ they are just so pretty with hearts and ribbon and lace and, of course, my favorite color PINK!! Today’s card features the new So Do Love You stamp set and coordinating Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies. These come as a bundle, but let me tell you, the new Heart Happiness stamp set also coordinates with these dies. I got both stamp sets and the dies and I’m so glad I did!
And, I had to use my favorite ribbon in the new catalog – the Berry Burst Metallic Edge Ribbon! Isn’t it gorgeous??!!
Get ready to be wow’d by these new catalogs. We have the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. For the first three months of 2018 we are having a HUGE GIVE-A-WAY! Stampin’ Up! does this every year! For every $50 order (before tax and shipping) they will give you a gift of your choice from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog! And there are special gifts for orders of $100 or more!!!
If you have ordered from me in the past year, you should have already received your catalogs. If you haven’t, please email me. If you would like me to send you these catalogs and you have never ordered from me, just place an order today by clicking the Shop Now button below, and I’ll send the catalogs out to you right away.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Here is a listing of all the items used on today’s card:
Sometimes I receive lovely cards in the mail, and today I want to share one with you! This card was made by my friend and downline, Su Mohr!
Su is a master at using designer series paper, and you can tell by the way she’s used it on this card.
The die cut “love” is from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. I “love” the Blushing Bride card stock she’s used here. So sweet!
Thank you, Su, for the wonderful Valentine!
What a clean and simple Valentine! I made this when a few of us got together and my friend Linda brought this as a make and take. I fell in love! 🙂
It’s not hard to make. The word “love” is die cut from Gold Foil using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. It is attached to the Whisper White panel using Dimensionals.
Three different heart stamps from various sets were heat embossed in gold, as was the tiny word “you.”
And a pretty red heart finishes off this card. Don’t you love it? Shhh…don’t tell my husband, but this is going to be his Valentine card from me!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have fun making your Valentines!
All Products Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Crazy About You, and hearts from various sets
Ink: Versamark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder
Paper: Gold Foil, Real Red and Whisper White card stock
Tools: Heat Tool, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies, Sweet and Sassy Framelits Dies,
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
Black and white stripes ~ who doesn’t love them? Kate Spade, right? Well, they sure make for a darling clean and simple Valentine!
The Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper is all you need to create today’s card.
A piece of the black and white striped paper from the set is placed on the card base. Then I punched a heart from one of the pink papers, using the heart punch.
A 1/2″ strip of another one of the papers was folded arbitrarily to create a whimsical little shelf for the heart to sit on! A cute baker’s twine bow finishes it off.
On the inside of the card, and the envelope, I stamped a strip of tiny hearts to add some detail.
Thanks for stopping by today!
All Products Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Sealed with Love
Ink: Black Archival Ink
Paper: Whisper White card stock and Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
Tools: Heart Punch
Embellishments: Whisper White Baker’s Twine
Sweet Valentine ~ this is the type of Valentine I like. I have lots of good girlfriends, and some Valentine cards are just goofy and not right at all for them. But Valentines like this are perfect!
The die cut word “sweet” is ~ surprisingly ~ from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits. Don’t tell anyone, but I really bought this set of dies just for this word!! 🙂
For a sweet Valentine, you’ve got to use a heart punch and some red and white paper, right?
Do you see the darling little heart flourish? It’s one of the 27 (did you see that, 27!!!) stamps in the Sealed With Love stamp set. It’s just so cute, I used it on the envelope too!
Thank you for stopping by today to see this sweet Valentine!
All Products Stampin’ Up!
Stamps: Sealed With Love
Ink: Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
Paper: Whisper White and Real Red card stock, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
Tools: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Heart Punch
Embellishments: Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine